All India Prelims Test Series - 2020
All India Prelims Test Series (AIPTS) 2020
FINE PRINTS OF ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES (AIPTS) 2020
- All India Prelims Test Series-2020 is available in ENGLISH only (For Hindi, we will announce after Prelims 2019)
- Total Number of Tests- 40 General Studies (Paper 1) + 10 CSAT (Paper 2) Tests = Total 50
- There will be a detailed solution for each test.
- PDFs of questions and solutions will be sent to registered email ID. It can also be downloaded after taking the tests online.
- To be part of All India Ranking, one has to appear for the exam as per mentioned Rank Publish Date (preferably before the next test date).
- For each test, there will be THREE attempts.
- Ranks will be calculated based on the very first attempt.
- There is no fixed time to take the test. It’s flexible.
- Tests will be uploaded on the respective dates as mentioned in the plan.
- The validity of the tests is from July 2019 to June 2020.
- You have to take tests/download PDFs between the given period only. In no case, there will be any assistance from our side after the expiry of the programme.
- You can join AIPTS 2020 anytime. There is no deadline.
- ILP 2020 users need not join AIPTS 2020.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Test Platform will be activated 1 day before the first test.
- Activation of Test Platform- 14th July 2019
- First Test Date- 15th July 2019
Go through the AIPTS 2020- Detailed Course Plan Document and Topic Listing for Prelims Document
DOWNLOAD-AIPTS-2020 COURSE PLAN
DOWNLOAD-TOPIC LISTING FOR PRELIMS
Like last year, we have not increased the FEE of ILP and AIPTS, not even the taxable amount. The FEE remains the same for both Veterans and Freshers.
- ILP 2020-FRESHERS- 10K+Tax
- ILP 2020- VETERANS-10K+Tax
- AIPTS 2020- 6K + Tax
PAYMENT <- CLICK HERE
For any query related to ILP 2020/AIPTS contact us at email@example.com
Offline Payment Details: Please mail us the acknowledgement at firstname.lastname@example.org if making offline payment.
|BANK Name||CANARA BANK|
|BANK BRANCH||BANGALORE KLE SOCIETY|
|ACCOUNT TYPE||CURRENT ACCOUNT|
For Civil Services aspirants, the launch of ILP/AIPTS every year brings in new energy and motivation. More than anyone else, the aspirants residing in the remotest parts of the country now feel that they have a chance. IASbaba feels proud to have played a part in building this confidence. The reach of ILP and its success has crossed the boundaries of coaching hubs of India. We hope that this year too, ILP plays an even better role in the success of aspirants.
ILP/AIPTS is EMPOWERMENT
What to Do after You Join?
- Course Plan Document is given.
- Start preparing as per the plan
- Go through Previous Years Papers (Both Prelims and Mains)
- Start Optional Preparation also.
- Read Newspapers and Daily Current Affairs of IASbaba
So what are you waiting for? Come, join us and let us write your success story!
On an ending note, we reiterate our AIM –
“To help an aspirant preparing in the remotest part of the country to secure Rank 1”
All the best