Q1) Consider the following pairs:
How many of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- Only one
- Only two
- All three
Q2) Consider the following statements
Measles spreads easily when an infected person breathes, coughs or sneezes.
Measles can affect only children.
Which one of the following is correct in respect of the above statements?
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is not the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Statement-I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
- Statement-I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
Q3) With reference to Saturn, consider the following statements:
- Saturn is the seventh planet from the Sun.
- It is the second largest planet in our solar system.
- It is a massive ball made mostly of hydrogen and helium.
How many of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 2 only
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 3 only
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 17th November 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st