Q1) Consider the following pairs:
How many of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- Only one
- Only two
- All three
Q2) Consider the following statements
Chandrayaan-3 is the predecessor to the Chandrayaan-2 mission.
It was launched by Launch Vehicle Mark-III (LVM3).
Which one of the following is correct in respect of the above statements?
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is not the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Statement-I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
- Statement-I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
Q3) With reference to the Mycena chlorophos , consider the following statements:
- It has a cap which is conical or flat.
- It is saprotrophic.
- It is a bioluminescent fungus.
How many of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 1 only
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 3 only
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 13th November 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st