Q1) Consider the following pairs:
|Nobel Prize 2023
||Katalin Karikó, Drew Weissman
||Moungi G. Bawendi, Louis E. Brus, Aleksey I. Yekimov
||Pierre Agostini, Ferenc Krausz, Anne L’Huillier
How many of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- Only one
- Only two
- All three
Q2) Consider the following statements
British Academy Book Prize was established in 2011.
It was formerly known as Nayef Al-Rodhan Prize.
Which one of the following is correct in respect of the above statements?
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is not the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Statement-I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
- Statement-I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
Q3) With reference to the Eklavya Model Residential School, consider the following statements:
- They are set up in States/UTs with provisioning of funds through “Grants under Article 275(1) of the Constitution”.
- The establishment of EMRSs is based on the demand of the concerned States/UTs with the availability of land as an essential attribute.
- There will be an autonomous society under the Ministry of Home Affairs to run the EMRSs.
How many of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 2 only
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- 1 and 2 only
- 3 only
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 20th November 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st