As promised, here is the 1st MOCK TEST for your practice (Well before time :) ). Attachment to Question PDF and OMR Sheet is given below.
Carefully Read The Guidelines
STEP 1- Taking the Examination
- Download the Question Paper and OMR and take both the print outs (as you wish to take exam)
- Fill the OMR details correctly
- Use Stop Watch- Take this exam as you will take Prelims within stipulated time, 2 Hours. Set the Stop Watch for 2 hours and finish on time
- Be Honest with your effort and do not try to fool yourself
- Do not rush in filling OMR. This is crucial
- After finishing the paper, take a pic of OMR and upload it in the comment section (Must) to have the accountability and follow up of STEP-2
STEP 2- Assessing your Result
- Solution will be uploaded around 6 PM
- With Solution link, a Google Form will be uploaded.
- You have to fill the Form details which will ask for - Few details and No of Questions (Attempted), No of Questions (Unattempted), No of Correct Answers, No of Incorrect Answers and Final Score
- Calculate your Score on above Parameters and fill the Google Form.
- Be cautious while filling the form, since once submitted it won't be available.
- We will release the Cut Off based on the scores
OMR SHEET- DOWNLOAD
STEP 3- Answer Key
SOLUTION- Download Here
ENTER YOUR PERFORMANCE AND GET YOUR RANK- Click Here
Important: Ranks and Cut off will be calculated for the entries till 11 PM today. Cut Off and Ranks will be released Tomorrow Morning.
Do share your FEEDBACK after the exam :) All the best IASbaba