As promised, here is the 2nd MOCK TEST for your practice (Well before time :) )
In case you missed Mock-1- Click Here
Attachment to Question PDF and OMR Sheet is given below.
Carefully Read The Guidelines
STEP 1- Taking the Examination
- Download the Question Paper and OMR and take both the print outs If not do otherwise as you like
- Fill the OMR details correctly
- Use Stop Watch- Take this exam as you will take Prelims within stipulated time, 2 Hours. Set the Stop Watch for 2 hours and finish on time
- Be Honest with your effort and do not try to fool yourself
- Do not rush in filling OMR. This is crucial
- After finishing the paper, take a pic of OMR and upload it in the comment section (Must) to have the accountability and follow up of STEP-2
- If no OMR, then write on a sheet of paper and upload or anyway you like.
STEP 2- Assessing your Result
- Solution will be uploaded around 9 PM
- With Solution link, a Google Form will be uploaded.
- You have to fill the Form details which will ask for - Few details and No of Questions (Attempted), No of Questions (Unattempted), No of Correct Answers, No of Incorrect Answers and Final Score
- Calculate your Score on above Parameters and fill the Google Form.
- Be cautious while filling the form, since once submitted it won't be available.
- We will release the Cut Off based on the scores
Kindly Note that Mock-2 Paper has been intentionally designed in the Static Vs Current Ratio-80:20 (on prior notice to all the users)
OMR SHEET- DOWNLOAD
STEP 3- Answer Key
SOLUTION– Download HereENTER YOUR PERFORMANCE AND GET YOUR RANK– Click Here
Rank, Cut Off and Analysis- Click Here
Do share your FEEDBACK on the Mock Paper after the exam :) All the best IASbaba